About the Top-up Degrees
These top-up courses have been developed to enable students with prior qualifications at foundation degree or HND level to top up to a BSc Honours award in one further year of full-time study.
Depending on previous studies, students may be required to complete some additional bridging units to ensure the appropriate prerequisite knowledge and experience to study the Honours conversion year.
- BSc (Hons) Agricultural Management
- BSc (Hons) Business and Rural Enterprise Management
- BSc (Hons) Countryside Management
- BSc (Hons) Equine Studies
Bishop Burton College programmes validated by the Royal Agricultural University
Kingston Maurward College programmes validated by the Royal Agricultural University
Wiltshire College Programmes validated by the Royal Agricultural University
Students may also be able to join the final year of our other BSc Honours degree courses.
- BSc (Hons) Applied Farm Management
- BSc (Hons) Food Production and Supply Management
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Food and Agribusiness)
Students looking to progress on to these routes must have a foundation degree in a relevant subject, passed at 60% average. Or the first two years on a bachelor degree course, achieving 120 credits each year and have done modules comparable to those offered at the RAU.
Each application will be assessed on an individual basis taking into account all of the above and the final decision would be made by the Programme Manager.