School of Business and Entrepreneurship
- MBA programme manager
- Masters programme co-ordinator for the School of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Postgraduate dissertation manager
- Chair of the Validation and Review Board
- Academic lead for the Centre for Leadership
- Deputy director of the Worshipful Company of Farmers’ Advanced Agricultural Business Management course
- Farm business management teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Equine business management teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Teaching research methodology to postgraduate students
- Supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations
- Leadership in the agri-business sector
- Educational leadership
- Farm business management
- Equine business
- Annual review of the profitability of dairy farming in Guernsey, commissioned by the Commerce and Employment Board of the States of Guernsey
- Designing and delivering bespoke training courses for external clients
Bowden, L. and Walsh, R. (2004). The Challenge of attracting and retaining sponsorship in eventing. In: Alliston, J., Chadd, S., Ede, A., Hemmings, A., Hyslop, J., Longland, A., Moreton, H. and Moore-Colyer, M. (eds). Emerging Equine Science. Nottingham: Nottingham University Press.
Crossman, G.K. and Walsh, R.E.(2006). Buying and Selling the Sport Horse. In: Hemmings, A., Harris,P., Moore-Colyer,M., Tracey,S., Howells,K. and Nothrop,A. (eds) Applying Equine Science: research into business. Nottingham: Nottingham University Press.
Crossman, G.K. and Walsh, R.E. (2011). The Changing Role of the Horse: From Beast of Burden to Partner in Sport and Recreation. The International Journal of Sport and Society, Volume 2, Issue2.
Conference Papers and Posters
Lampard. E. and Walsh R.E. (2003). The Effect of Foot and Mouth on Racehorse Trainers in the UK. BSAS Emerging Equine Science Conference.
Livingstone,S. and Walsh, R.E. (2003). Assessment of the Market for Corporate Hospitality Polo. BSAS Emerging Equine Science Conference.
Crossman, G.K. and Walsh R.E. (2005). Buying and Selling the Sport Horse. BSAS Applying Equine Science: Research into Business Conference.
Crossman, G.K. and Walsh, R.E. (2008). The Role Of the Horse Industry in Farm Diversification. Roots Conference.
Crossman, G.K. and Walsh, R.E. (2011). The relationship between the government and the horse industry: a comparison of England, Sweden and the Netherlands. European Association for Animal Production, Stravanger, Norway.
Tel: 01285 652531 Ext: 2500