- Epidemiology in veterinary science.
- Equine Metabolic Conditions (including metabolic syndrome, laminitis and PPID).
- Equine intestinal disease (including colic and gastric ulceration).
- Histology in veterinary science.
- Microbiology in veterinary science.
- Pathology in veterinary science.
- Other equine diseases of topical relevance.
To achieve credit for this module, students must be able to:
- Interpret equine diseases and disorders
- Appraise management strategies of equine diseases and disorders
- Examine the importance of the study of equine diseases and disorders.
Assessments may differ in 2021/22 due to adjustments for Covid-19. Please check Gateway for the latest regulations.