Students are required to attend a placement for a minimum of 525 hours (equivalent to 15 weeks full-time).
On successful completion of this module a student should be able to:
- Put theory into practice and identify the relevance of academic studies in the world of work.
- Value and develop key skills that are in demand from employers in their chosen industry.
- Test whether a particular sector of work or individual company is of interest as a potential employer following graduation.
- Reflection on own learning and development in relation to their future graduate careers in an employment environment.
- Complete and submit the documentation required by the placement module
|Coursework||Reflective written piece or video of 1,500 words or equivalent||60%|
|Practical||Presentation (10-15 minutes)||40%|
Assessments may differ in 2021/22 due to adjustments for Covid-19. Please check Gateway for the latest regulations.