The module will include:
- Strategic Analysis;
- Strategic Capability;
- Expectations and Purposes;
- Business level Strategy and Corporate Strategy;
- Sustain Development and Partnerships
- The role of Innovation;
- M&A and alliances;
- Strategic choices and evaluation: and
- Organising for success.
On successful completion of this module a student should be able to:
- Understand the implications of different organisational and environmental contexts for the successful implementation of strategy;
- Use an extended range of tools and frameworks to conduct a full strategic analysis of a real-life organisation/business;
- Propose a future strategy for the organisation/business and provide an implementation plan; and
- Appreciate the effects of complexity and uncertainty on strategy formation / implementation.
|Coursework||Poster of strategy implementation (1500 words)||50%|
|Coursework 2||Case Study of strategic tools (1500 words)||50%|
Assessments may differ in 2021/22 due to adjustments for Covid-19. Please check Gateway for the latest regulations.