The module will include:
- Explorations of growth through case study examples;
- Growth models, theories and practices;
- Growth measures;
- Critical Risk factors;
- Primary causes of Failure in New Business Venturing;
- Strategic characteristics of successful business ventures;
- Success Business Growth and development; and
- Business Growth Analysis.
On successful completion of this module a student should be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of the growth stages of a developing business;
- Explore a range of growth methods and strategies;
- Analyse and predict the growth potential of a business; and
- Design and defend a sustainable growth strategy for a given business.
|Report||Report on the growth strategies of a business (1500 words)||40%|
|Presentation||Presentation – design and defend a growth strategy (10 minutes)||60%|
Assessments may differ in 2021/22 due to adjustments for Covid-19. Please check Gateway for the latest regulations.