- Consumer Society and Consumer Culture;
- Consumer’s Decision Making and Satisfaction;
- The Perception Process;
- Personality and Self;
- Consumer’s Values and Motivation;
- Behavioural Learning, Attitude Formation and Change;
- Social Groups and Opinion Leadership;
- Demographics and Household Decision Making;
- Economic Behaviour and Social Class;
- Cultural Influences on Consumer Behaviour.
To achieve credit for this module, students must be able to:
- Evaluate how consumers as individuals and groups behave throughout the consumption process.
- Analyse how consumer behaviour can affect marketing decisions made by businesses and organisations.
- Critique the consumption processes in classroom activities and within assessments.
|Coursework 1||Essay on the theories of consumer behaviour (1500 words)||60%|
|Coursework 2||Poster exploring the effects of marketing (1000 words)||40%|
Assessments may differ in 2021/22 due to adjustments for Covid-19. Please check Gateway for the latest regulations.