- Christopher Brough
- Senior Lecturer in Animal Production Management/Deputy Dean
- Agriculture and Food Industry Placement Tutor
- RAC Wiltshire College Lackham HE Link Tutor
- Livestock production programme co-ordinator; lecturing and module leader for a range of subjects across the FdSc, BSc, and MSc programmes
- UCU Branch Chair
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. (Institute for Learning and Teaching in Higher Education)
- Scientific advancements and technological innovations in animal production husbandry and practice to improve production efficiency and promote animal welfare.
- Development of strategic knowledge transfer methodologies & extension practices to improve adoption of good agricultural practice to meet local and regional consumer needs.
- Brough,C. (1999). Evaluation of the cost to UK producers & consumers of comparable legislation & codes of practise in the Uruguayan meat industry.
- Baines, R.N. and Brough, C. (et al). (2001). Evaluation of Meat Export Chains to the EU: Options for Quality Assurance and Labelling. INIA, Uruguay.
- Baines R.N., Alliston, J.C., Brough, C. and De Motte, L. (2005). GM-free Animal Feeds: An Economic Model. Waitrose.
- Brough, C., Tait, J.D. (2008). Herd and Dairy Farm Management Course Development in Egypt. Report for Tetra Pak Egypt Ltd. (on-going).
- Brough, C., Tait, J.D. (2009). Development of a Smallholder Training Kit. For Tetra Pak Egypt Ltd. July.
- Brough, C. (2009). Technical Guide for Dairy Hub Managers and Staff. For Tetra Pak Egypt Ltd. July.
- Davies, W.P., Story, S.B., Finch, H.J.S. and Brough, C.W. (2009). Qatar National Food Security Programme (QNFSP) evaluation, including supporting work with the British Science Museum and Blakeway TV. Heir Apparents’s Office, Government of Qatar.
- Brough,C., Foy, R (2014). Evaluation of dairy production, and comparable legislation & codes of practise in the Ukrainian dairy industry.
UK research and consultancy
- Brough, C.W. (1999). Technical specification work regarding options for the management of food production systems affected by a nuclear accident. Commercial Consultancy for GFA-RACE.
- Brough, C.W. (2001). Strategic Review of the UK and Global Dairy Industry. Commercial Consultancy for GFA-RACE.
- Brough, C.W. (2003). Business Plan and Methodological Study for the 'Development of a Focus Farm Network' Across the South West Region. South West Regional Development Agency and Meat South West.
- Brough, C.W. (2003). Identification of Information and Documents that could be Utilised by Livestock Producers to Assist Performance. Consultancy and Research. South West Regional Development Agency and Meat South West.
- Brough, C.W. (2003). Production of Fact Sheets and PowerPoint Presentations of the Financial Benefit of Technical and Financial 'Information' to Beef Producers. South West Regional Development Agency and Meat South West.
- Brough, C.W. (2005). Evaluation of UK Dairy Training Programmes. Commercial Consultancy. Royal Agricultural College Business Development Centre.
- Brough, C.W. and Richardson, F.E. (2008). Red Meat Industry Forum Snapshot Organic Benchmarking Analysis Project. Red Meat Industry Forum (RMIF).
- Brough, C.W., Richardson, F. E. and Story, S. (2007). Red Meat Industry Forum Snapshot Farmer Telephone Interviewing Project. Red Meat Industry Forum (RMIF).
- Brough, C.W., Richardson, F.E. and Story, S. (2008). First Milk Academy Implementation (Phase 4). First Milk Project.
- Brough, C.W., Story, S.B. (2009). First Milk Academy – Measuring Change. First Milk Project.
- Davies, W.P., Story, S.B., Finch, H.J.S., Chadd, S.A., Brough, C.W. and Gilbert, r. (2010). GM livestock products and feed sourcing study. Waitrose.
- Brough, C.W.,Collyer-Moore, M,. (2013) Duo maize validation trial.
- Brough, C.W., Foy., R (2014). Strategic Review and Evaluation of the UK and Global Organic Dairy Industry.