- Christopher Brough
- Head of Centre
- Senior Lecturer in Animal Production Management/Deputy Dean
- Agriculture and Food Industry Placement Tutor
- RAC Wiltshire College Lackham HE Link Tutor
- Livestock production programme co-ordinator; lecturing and module leader for a range of subjects across the FdSc, BSc, and MSc programmes
- UCU Branch Chair
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. (Institute for Learning and Teaching in Higher Education)
- Scientific advancements and technological innovations in animal production husbandry and practice to improve production efficiency and promote animal welfare.
- Development of strategic knowledge transfer methodologies & extension practices to improve adoption of good agricultural practice to meet local and regional consumer needs.
- Brough,C. (1999). Evaluation of the cost to UK producers & consumers of comparable legislation & codes of practise in the Uruguayan meat industry.
- Baines, R.N. and Brough, C. (et al). (2001). Evaluation of Meat Export Chains to the EU: Options for Quality Assurance and Labelling. INIA, Uruguay.
- Baines R.N., Alliston, J.C., Brough, C. and De Motte, L. (2005). GM-free Animal Feeds: An Economic Model. Waitrose.
- Brough, C., Tait, J.D. (2008). Herd and Dairy Farm Management Course Development in Egypt. Report for Tetra Pak Egypt Ltd. (on-going).
- Brough, C., Tait, J.D. (2009). Development of a Smallholder Training Kit. For Tetra Pak Egypt Ltd. July.
- Brough, C. (2009). Technical Guide for Dairy Hub Managers and Staff. For Tetra Pak Egypt Ltd. July.
- Davies, W.P., Story, S.B., Finch, H.J.S. and Brough, C.W. (2009). Qatar National Food Security Programme (QNFSP) evaluation, including supporting work with the British Science Museum and Blakeway TV. Heir Apparents’s Office, Government of Qatar.
UK research and consultancy
- Brough, C.W. (1999). Technical specification work regarding options for the management of food production systems affected by a nuclear accident. Commercial Consultancy for GFA-RACE.
- Brough, C.W. (2001). Strategic Review of the UK and Global Dairy Industry. Commercial Consultancy for GFA-RACE.
- Brough, C.W. (2003). Business Plan and Methodological Study for the 'Development of a Focus Farm Network' Across the South West Region. South West Regional Development Agency and Meat South West.
- Brough, C.W. (2003). Identification of Information and Documents that could be Utilised by Livestock Producers to Assist Performance. Consultancy and Research. South West Regional Development Agency and Meat South West.
- Brough, C.W. (2003). Production of Fact Sheets and PowerPoint Presentations of the Financial Benefit of Technical and Financial 'Information' to Beef Producers. South West Regional Development Agency and Meat South West.
- Brough, C.W. (2005). Evaluation of UK Dairy Training Programmes. Commercial Consultancy. Royal Agricultural College Business Development Centre.
- Brough, C.W. and Richardson, F.E. (2008). Red Meat Industry Forum Snapshot Organic Benchmarking Analysis Project. Red Meat Industry Forum (RMIF).
- Brough, C.W., Richardson, F. E. and Story, S. (2007). Red Meat Industry Forum Snapshot Farmer Telephone Interviewing Project. Red Meat Industry Forum (RMIF).
- Brough, C.W., Richardson, F.E. and Story, S. (2008). First Milk Academy Implementation (Phase 4). First Milk Project.
- Brough, C.W., Story, S.B. (2009). First Milk Academy – Measuring Change. First Milk Project.
- Davies, W.P., Story, S.B., Finch, H.J.S., Chadd, S.A., Brough, C.W. and Gilbert, r. (2010). GM livestock products and feed sourcing study. Waitrose.