- Dr David Bozward
As Head of School, I provide strategic and academic leadership as well as day to day management of the School, developing the highest quality of Teaching, Research and Enterprise. As a member of the Academic Board, I am directly involved in the development and implementation of the University's academic strategic plan. Over the last decade I have gained considerable experience in higher education developing enterprising graduates, young business leaders and entrepreneurs across a wide number of institutes.
As a serial technology entrepreneur, educator, mentor and authority on international youth entrepreneurship with over 20 years entrepreneurial business experience, I bring a wide range of leading-edge practical industry centred experience to my work at the Royal Agricultural University, providing both a theoretically informed and practice led approach to entrepreneurship education.
My main research interests lie in the broad fields of entrepreneurship education, new venture creation, entrepreneurial ecosystems and business growth. I lead a number of cross faculty strategic development projects such as: international collaborations, enterprise education partnerships and consultancy which support my research.
In 2016, I was invited to be member of Maserati 100 the top 100 individuals in the UK actively supporting the next generation of future entrepreneurs and was awarded a lifetime fellowship of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs.
- Traits of an entrepreneurial network
- Economic impact of entrepreneurial networks
- Entrepreneurial skills requirement of SME’s
- Bozward, D. & Rogers-Draycott, M.C. (2017) Value Creation Programmes: Lessons from an Early Stage Implementation. In: ISBE Conference 2017, 8th -9th November, Belfast.
- Bozward, D. & Rogers-Draycott, M.C. (2017) Developing a Staged Competency Based Approach to Enterprise Creation. In: 10th International Conference for Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Regional Development, 31st August - 1st September, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Bozward, D. (2017) Generation Z: Communications & Engagement. [Lecture] Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce President’s Lecture Series, University of Worcester, Worcester, 9th March.
- Bozward, D. (2017) What Does an Investor Want from a Startup? [Lecture] nor(DEV):con 2017, Norwich, 23rd to 25th February.
- Bozward D. & Simmons E. (2016) Using Innovative open source approaches to delivery of enterprise education, IEEC, Liverpool, 7th - 9th September.
- Bozward D. & Walton N., (2016) Educating Entrepreneurs with Open Source Material & the Business Model Canvas, Venturefest West Midlands, 23rd June.
- Bozward D. (2016) SFEDI/IOEE Best Practice Event for the Enterprise Community [Lecture] University of Worcester, Worcester, 22nd June.
- Bozward D. (2016) International Best Practice Enterprise Teaching Workshop, Tianjin Urban Construction Management Vocational Technology College, China, 3rd June
- Bozward D. (2016) The 4th China-EU Youth Policy Dialogue & Expert Seminar on Youth Issues - Approaches Youth Organisations Reach Young people, Suzhou, China, 31st May – 1st June, General Rapporteur
- Bozward D. (2016) Social Enterprise. Experiential Entrepreneurship Exercises Journal, Volume 1, Issue SI-ETC, June [Link]
- Bozward D., Watts H. & Bell R. (2016) Educating Entrepreneurs with Open Source Material, Worcester, 22nd May.
- Bozward D., T. Williamson T. & Price A. (2014) “Engaging students and staff with enterprise education: good practice and support”, Higher Education Academy (HEA) Employability Conference, London, 29th May.
- Bozward D. (2014) “European youth portal and new media programme” China-EU High Level People-to-People Dialogue (HPPD) - Second Round Beijing, 6th September.
- Bozward D. (2013) “General Rapporteur Session” EU-China seminar on Youth entrepreneurship, Brussels, 25th -27th November.
- Bozward D. (2013) Enterprise Alliance Consultation Report - Future Sustainability of Enterprise Education and Entrepreneurship Support within Universities. Enterprise Alliance. 15th November.
- Bozward D.V. (2013) “Peer Led Student Enterprise Development - Research and Framework Update” Poster IEEC, Sheffield, 11th – 13th September.
- Bozward D.V., Penwarden B. & Depinay J.M. (2013) “Identifying key drivers for growth and development in student-led groups with a focus on enterprise/ entrepreneurship in Higher/ Further Education Institutions” ISBE. Cardiff, 12th - 13th November.
- Bozward D.V. (2012) “Sales techniques needed to start a business” National Student Enterprise Conference, Aston University, 18th – 19th February.
- Bozward, D. (2011) The Motivated Entrepreneur. Birmingham. [Link]
- Bozward, D. & Sodergren, D. (2010) Make Your Passion A Success. Birmingham. [Link]
- Bozward D. (2010) “How do you engage with students?” International Conference on Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, Cardiff, 1st – 3rd September.
- Bozward D. (2009) “Creating a Flying Start Workshop” International Conference on Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, Edinburgh, 2nd – 4th September.
- Bozward D.V., Priyanto T., & Brewster R.L. (1995) "Investigation of Intra-cellular Toriodal Sectorisation in a DS-CDMA Cellular System" Fifth IEE Conference on Telecommunications, Brighton, 26-29th March.
- Bozward D.V., Brewster R.L. (1994) "Variable Chip Duration Spread Spectrum Modulation" IEE Colloquium on Spread Spectrum techniques for radio communication systems, London, 15th April.
- Bozward D.V., Brewster R.L. (1993) "Techniques to Improve the Capacity of a DS-CDMA System" IEE Colloquium on Spread Spectrum techniques for radio communication systems, London, 27th April.
- Bozward D.V., Brewster R.L. (1993) "Efficient Optical Code Division Multiple Access Local Area Networks" European Optical Conference, Berlin, 6th April.