- Mike Draper
- Lecturer in Crop Production Technology and Management
- Also involved in the operation and management of the family farm consisting of extensive (common grazing) beef production, spring barley and a range of on and off farm diversifications.
- Lecturer in agriculture in further education
- Teaching farm business management and crop production
- Training and assessment of farmers and growers through Work Based Learning
- Secretary for the Cornish Branch of the Institute of Agricultural Management.
- Arable production
- Agricultural soil management
- Agricultural education
- Delivery for a variety of modules across all undergraduate levels within SAFE and some across other schools, focussing on farm livestock production and health; dissertation supervision, delivery on a number of private courses