- Steve Finch
- Project Manager for China Co-operation with Qingdao Agricultural University
- Interim Director of China Programmes
Consultancy and research Interests
- Desktop Scoping Report for Prince’s Rainforest Project on Soy Bean production in Brazil.
- Curriculum Development for Nigerian National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Kaduna, Nigeria
- Food Security project, Doha, Qatar
- Scoping Study for the Food and Drink Industry in the Tamar valley. Tamar Producers Co-op Feasability Study
- Desktop study on prevention and control of Ragweed in Europe. Jointly with Centre of Ecology and Hydrology.
- Soil Erosion Prevention Study in the southern highlands of Tanzania for ACRA (Italian NGO)
- Resource appraisal and crop consultancy for farming company in northern Poland.
- Sustainable rice production project in Sierra Leone.
- Due diligence report for commercial client considering land acquisition in Ukraine, Kiev.
- Integrated Farm Management
- Joint author of Lockhart and Wiseman’s Crop Husbandry