Conference & events
Welcome to our conference venue set in the spectacular Cotswold countryside. An inspiring location one mile from Cirencester town centre.
The University has excellent road links to the M4 and M5, as well as good rail connections with London, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, and beyond.
- Experienced conference & support team
- Flexible meetings space for 3 - 300 people
- Modern audio visual technology
- 150 en-suite and 88 standard bedrooms available during the University vacation periods with internet access25 en-suite bedrooms available year round
- Quality in Tourism 3 star rated
- 17th century tithe barn bar and lounge
- Elegant dining in the Victorian Gothic main halls
- Professional catering team
- Extensive grounds suitable for team building and outdoor activities
- Free car parking for over 200 cars
- Cafe, gym and shop
- 24-hour fully inclusive tariff from £119.00
- Free Wi-Fi
A unique Cotswold meetings, events and functions venue
The impressive 16th century Bathurst Wing, Kenneth Russell Room and Boutflour Hall is available all year round, set in 25 acres of magnificent grounds at the Royal Agricultural University in the Cotswolds.
Whether you are planning a company event, private function, product launch or team building day for 10 to 300 people, our friendly and professional team look forward to working with you.
Tailor-made package to include catering, meeting room hire, audio/visual aids and free car parking. Competitively priced day delegate tariff available. Call us today for more details.