We offer degrees in Business and Entrepreneurship, Equine, Rural Land Management, Real Estate, Environment and Wildlife, as well as Agriculture.
Phone 01285 889912 or email [email protected]
Clearing provides an opportunity for you to explore your university options, and offers alternatives if your exam results are not what you expected. It is open to UK, EU and international students.
From 6 July - 5 October, you can apply for a course using Clearing if you are not already holding an offer from a university or college, and the course still has places available.
You can use Clearing if:
- You’re applying after 30 June
- You didn’t receive any offers (or none you wanted to accept)
- You didn’t meet the conditions of your offers
- You’ve declined your firm place using the ‘decline my place’ button in UCAS Track
Why choose the RAU?
- Space to think: Our beautiful, spacious campus with onsite accommodation is a real draw for students; surrounded by abundant countryside, but just a walk away from the large Cotswold town of Cirencester, it offers the perfect combination
- Part of a community: We know the sense of community at the RAU is a highlight for many. We are large enough to have key facilities onsite, yet small enough to create a close-knit community between staff and students, where you are known by name
- Industry links: Celebrating its 175th anniversary in 2020, the RAU has a wealth of experience. Working alongside business leaders and employers, we deliver courses that provide students with the tools, mind-set and networks they need to embrace the opportunities ahead and play essential, leading roles in shaping the future of industry
- Whatuni Student Choice Awards: We were top 10 in the University of the Year and Job Prospects categories at the Whatuni Student Choice Awards in 2019 and 2020, based on the views of students themselves.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Whatever course you choose you can benefit from our award-winning Enterprise Programme, which supports students to grow and launch their business ideas with expert help. More than 50 businesses have been set up so far and in 2019 we were made a Centre of Excellence by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE)
Bookings are now open for our Clearing Open Days, you can choose between an on-campus or virtual event by clicking the link.
What is coming through Clearing like?
"Love the family atmosphere you get from a small campus university - it's like you know everyone!"
Robyn Hogg, BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Food & Agribusiness)
Take a look around our campus
See the campus for yourself by using your track-pad to navigate around this video.