We offer degrees in Business and Entrepreneurship, Equine, Rural Land Management, Real Estate, Environment and Wildlife, as well as Agriculture.
Phone 01285 889912 or email email@example.com to discuss your options.
Prefer us to contact you? Fill in our call back form and we will contact you.
Clearing provides an opportunity for you to explore your university options, and offers alternatives if your exam results are not what you expected. It is open to UK, EU and international students.
From 5 July - 18 October, you can apply for a course using Clearing if you are not already holding an offer from a university or college, and the course still has places available.
You can use Clearing if:
- You’re applying after 30 June
- You didn’t receive any offers (or none you wanted to accept)
- You didn’t meet the conditions of your offers
- You've paid the multiple choice application fee of £26.50
- You’ve declined your firm place using the ‘decline my place’ button in UCAS Track
Join us at our Clearing open day
We would love to see you at our Clearing open day on Saturday 20 August from 1:00pm until 4:00pm. You can sign up here.
Why choose the RAU?
- Space to think: Our beautiful, spacious campus with on-site accommodation is a real draw for students; surrounded by abundant countryside, but just a walk away from the large Cotswold town of Cirencester
- Part of a community: We know the sense of community at the RAU is a highlight for many. We are large enough to have key facilities on-site, yet small enough to create a close-knit community between staff and students, where you are known by name
- Industry links: Celebrating our 175th anniversary in 2020, the RAU has a wealth of experience. Working alongside business leaders and employers, we deliver courses that provide students with the tools, mind-set and networks they need to embrace the opportunities ahead and play essential, leading roles in shaping the future of industry. This has led to us being the leading supplier in the country of rural chartered surveyors with 165 alumni holding Director level posts at major national and international firms
- Whatuni Student Choice Awards: We were top 10 in the Small or Specialist category in 2022. In 2019 and 2020 we were top 10 in the University of the Year and Job Prospects categories, based on the views of students themselves
- 2022 National Student Survey (NSS): We achieved an overall student satisfaction score of 85.17%, 9% above the average for the sector, while the University’s Learning Community score of 83% was a huge 15% above the sector average
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Whatever course you choose you can benefit from our award-winning Enterprise Programme, which supports students to grow and launch their business ideas with expert help. More than 50 businesses have been set up so far and in 2019 we were made a Centre of Excellence by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE), one of only six universities in the UK to gain this status and the only specialist provider
- World-leading research: Over half the research we carry out has been assessed as "world-leading and international in quality" in the latest round of the national Research Excellence Framework exercise (REF, 2021)
- Influencing government strategy: Our Professoriate are authors of the National Food Strategy and Nutrients Management Strategy - the two key initiatives in agriculture to support the Government's objective in achieving net-zero carbon emissions
What is coming through Clearing like?
"Love the family atmosphere you get from a small campus university - it's like you know everyone!"
Robyn Hogg, BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Food & Agribusiness)
Take a look around our campus
See the campus for yourself by using your track-pad to navigate around this video.