Dr Codrin Chiru has considerable experience in international marketing (e.g. Procter & Gamble) being a passionate practitioner and researcher of the interface among consumer, branding and strategic planning. He has had extensive research and work experience in emerging markets, particularly Eastern Europe, and has played a leading role in several multinational projects funded by the EU through the Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development.
- Senior Lecturer
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK
- MCMI - Member of the Chartered Management Institute, UK
- Member of the University and College Union, UK
- Member of the Romanian Chemical Society (SChR)
- Member of the Procter&Gamble Alumni Network Association