- Member of Academic Board
- Member of the Research Committee
- Business Strategy module leader at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Entrepreneurship module leader at undergraduate level
- Former Director of the Student Union
Professional memberships & awards
- The European Commission Scholarship (Alban).
- The World Bank Scholarship.
- Chevening Scholar of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (British Council Scholarship).
- Leonardo da Vinci Scholarship.
- The Farmers Club Charitable Trust Bursary Award (2010).
- Grampus Heritage and Training Ltd Award (2009).
- Member of The Royal Agricultural University.
- Member of Equality and Diversity Committee at RAU
- Validation and Review Board Committee at RAU.
- Member of The Graduates of British Universities Association.
- Member of The School of Management and Social sciences at ORT University.
- Member of the Uruguayan Agronomist Association.
- Member of the Farmers Club.
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Also serves as docent of marketing at Shandong Agricultural University (China) and maintains close relations with ORT University (Uruguay) and University of Gloucestershire (UK).
- Manages research projects both locally and at international level. For instance, during his last project, in South America, he was in charge of assessing and identifying those agriculture firms that could feasibly become prospective suppliers of the World Food Programme (United Nations).
- Involved in many consultancy projects related to agribusiness, competitiveness and the impact of regional agreements in the UK and overseas.
- Prior to working as a Senior Lecturer and researcher, Federico worked as a consultant to numerous global companies and organisations, including the United Nations, the World Bank, Seylinco S.A., Roche Vitamins Brazil Ltda., and BASF.
- At the beginning of his career, while working as an Agronomist, he pioneered innovative business models (in South America) to help small farmers to increase profits.