Dr Carol Yongmei Zhang joined in RAU in Oct 2010. Currently, she is a senior lecturer of HRM, Organisational Behaviour and Personal & Professional Development Planning at the School of Business & Entrepreneurship.
Apart from 4 years commercial experience in the UK banking industry, Dr Zhang has been teaching for about 15 years at leading academic institutions in Thailand, China and UK. As a passionate HE lecturer as well as an active researcher, plus her experience working in varied environments, Dr Zhang is committed to developing effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment.
- Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management; Organizational Behavior; Personal & Professional Development Planning
- Programme Manager of FdSc Business and Enterprise
- Member of Academic Board
- Associate Member of Chinese Economic Association (CEA), UK
- Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Member of Chartered Management Institute (MCMI)
- Fellow of The Higher Education Academy (FHEA)