The University upon receipt of your admissions application will assess the level of fees you will be required to pay during your study.
In order that we can determine your classification status for fees purposes as either Home or Overseas fee paying student we may ask you to provide the following information:
- Your nationality
- The nationality/-ies of your parents
- Date of arrival in the UK( prior to the start of the course)
- Your immigration status in the UK
- The place/country where you lived/have lived generally and/or in the past 3 years
- The place where your parents live have lived generally and/or in the past 3 years
In certain cases, when a fee status assessment cannot be completed based on the information above we may ask you to complete a full fee status questionnaire.
Information on fee status can be found on the UKCISA website here.