FE Turner Award
To perpetuate the memory of F. E. (Jim) Turner, a well known and respected figure in the agricultural machinery world, his widow, Mrs Alice Turner, has provided for annual scholarships to assist students in need at The Royal Agricultural University.
About the scholarship
The award is worth £1,500 per annum for each year of full-time study at the RAU, up to a maximum of three years paid in three termly instalments.
How do I apply?
This Scholarship is now closed for applications.
Deadline for applications
Applications closed on 31 May 2018. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
How will I know if my application has been successful?
All applicants will be informed in writing of the outcome, whether successful or unsuccessful, once a decision has been made and no later than 31 August 2018.
Criteria for award continuation
Students in receipt of this award must pass each year of study at their first attempt and provide a brief report to the University on their academic and other achievements during the previous academic year by 30 June each year. Failure to do so will result in the removal of the award for subsequent years.
Terms and conditions
- Those studying on a part-time basis will be awarded a pro rata percentage of the £1,500 divided between the numbers of years of study.
- This scholarship is available to UK students only.
- Successful applicants will be expected to write a brief report (no more than 2 sides of A4) for the Scholarship Committee, by 30 June each year.
- Only one RAU-managed scholarship can be held at any one time
- The RAU endeavours to ensure that this information is correct. However, the RAU accepts no legal liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
For further information, please email: email@example.com.