The Vice-Chancellor’s Overseas Excellence Scholarships 2017-2018
The Vice-Chancellor’s Overseas Excellence Scholarship is open to all new Undergraduate overseas (Non-EU) fee payers.
About the scholarship
These scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate achievements in one of more of the following:
- Attainment of academic excellence
- Contribution to extra-curricular activities
- Overcoming of hardship (handicap or deprivation)
- Leadership, motivation, determination to succeed
The Scholarship is worth up to £1,000 per academic year of study (for a maximum of 3 years based on satisfactory progression.)
How do I apply?
You must hold an offer from the RAU for september 2017.
You need to apply by using the online application form, together with supporting evidence. Please download and ask your referee to complete the Scholarship reference form; the referee should be your most recent school/university tutor or employer. We do not accept references from family members. Please note Scholarship applications cannot be considered without a satisfactory reference. Additional information may be requested at a later date.
Deadline for applications
Applications and all supporting information must be received by the University by the 15th June 2017. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
How will I know if my application has been successful?
All applicants will be informed in writing of the outcome, whether successful or unsuccessful, once a decision has been made and no later than 15th July 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The opportunity to apply for this scholarship is open to all new overseas fee paying students.
- Scholars will be expected to undertake RAU International ambassador duties during their studies at the RAU and after graduation
- Only one RAU managed scholarship can be held at any one time – but the 20% alumni discount would still apply for postgraduate applicants and be deducted from the remainder of the fee.
- Students who fail and are required to re-sit or re-study one or more modules will forego any further support.
- The RAU endeavours to ensure that this information is correct. However, the RAU accepts no legal liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
For further information, please email: email@example.com