The trustees of the Geoffrey Cragghill Scholarship Trust have graciously offered one scholarship to support a Royal Agricultural University Masters student undertaking a dissertation.
About the scholarship
- The award is worth £2,000
- Paid in three instalments, the first directly after the scholarship is awarded, the second on completion of the dissertation and the third upon confirmation of a published article in Landmark (the RAU’s Alumni magazine)
Criteria and eligibility
- To be a Masters student in Real Estate and Land Management
- The topic of the dissertation to be related to country sports, agriculture and/or land management
- Previous academic achievements will be considered
- Relevance of the dissertation proposal to the objectives of the Trust
How do I apply?
- 2024-2025 scholarships and bursaries will open for application from February 2024
- Ask your referee to complete the online reference form or print and complete a PDF version of the reference form
- Please note that the referee should be your most recent school/university tutor or employer
- We are unable to accept references from family members
- Scholarship applications cannot be considered without a satisfactory reference
Deadline for applications
Applications for 2023 have now closed.
How will I know if my application has been successful?
All applicants will be informed in writing of the outcome, once a decision has been made and no later than mid-September 2023.
Terms and conditions
Further to the criteria above:
- Only one RAU-managed scholarship can be held at any one time
- The RAU endeavours to ensure that this information is correct. However, the RAU accepts no legal liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make changes without notice
- The decision of the Scholarship Committee is based on the information provided on the application form and in the supporting references. The decision of the Committee is final
For further information, please email: email@example.com.