Clyde Higgs Postgraduate Scholarship
The Royal Agricultural University (RAU) is delighted to be able to offer, thanks to the generosity of the Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust, 5 x £5,000 Postgraduate scholarships.
About this scholarship
The Clyde Higgs Postgraduate Scholarships are available to UK/EU postgraduate students accepted to study for the following taught postgraduate programme in the academic year 2018/2019.
The scholarships are applicable to the following courses:
- MSc International Rural Development
- MSc Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security
- MSc Food Safety and Quality Management
- Graduate Diploma in Agriculture
How to apply
This scholarship is now closed for applications.
Deadline for applications
Applications and all supporting information must be received by the University by 15 August 2018. Applications received after this date will not be considered
How will I know if my application has been successful?
All applicants will be informed in writing of the outcome, whether successful or unsuccessful, once a decision has been made and no later than 15 September 2018.
Terms and conditions
- Those studying on a part-time basis will be awarded a pro rata percentage of the £5,000 divided between the numbers of years of study.
- This scholarship is available to UK or EU students only.
- Successful applicants will be expected to write a brief report for the Trustees of The Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust, to be submitted via the University, by 30 June each year.
- Successful applicants will be expected to attend a lunch/dinner with the Trustees of The Elizabeth Creak Charitable Trust
- Only one RAU-managed scholarship can be held at any one time – but the 20% alumni discount would still apply and be deducted from remainder of the fee.
- The RAU endeavours to ensure that this information is correct. However, the RAU accepts no legal liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
For further information, please email: email@example.com.