GREAT RAU-India Scholarship
The Royal Agricultural University is delighted to offer scholarships worth up to £6,250 to students from India starting their studies at the university.
About the scholarship
The scholarships are co-funded by the British Council and the Royal Agricultural University and will be awarded based on academic excellence/merit in the form of tuition fees waiver.
The scholarship will be made available to full time Postgraduate applicants across the entire range of taught courses offered by the RAU (except for the One Year Farming and the Graduate Diploma in Agriculture).
Applicants for the GREAT India Scholarship will have to:
- Hold an offer from the RAU and have firmly accepted their offer
- Be Indian Nationals domiciled in India
- Be self-funded
- Have not previously undertaken higher education studies in the UK
- Be registered as overseas students for tuition fees
How do I apply?
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria listed above
- Apply for one of the RAU PG courses.
- When you have received an offer from RAU complete and submit the GREAT India Scholarship application form
- A panel will review the scholarship applications
Deadline for applications
Applications and all supporting information must be submitted by the 30th November 2017 (Extended Deadline).
Applications received after this date will not be considered.
How will I know if my application has been successful?
All applicants will be informed of the outcome within two weeks after the deadline.
If you are successful your offer letter will be updated to reflect your GREAT India scholarship award.
Scholarship winners will be expected to undertake RAU International ambassador duties during their studies at the RAU and after graduation.
You could be eligible for another RAU award. For more details, click here.
Terms and conditions
- The award cannot be deferred to the next intake or year of study.
- This is a one-time award
For further information, please email: email@example.com