OverviewWoodchippers are powerful pieces of equipment and if used incorrectly they have the potential to cause serious injury. Under the provision of use of work equipment regulations (PUWER '98), it is essential that operators of these machines receive adequate training to understand how to use them safely.
- Regulations and industry best practice
- Preparation, operator maintenance and pre-work checks
- Safe operation
- Conversion to transport position
Please bring with you:
- A packed lunch with drinks
- We require a digital photograph which will be taken on the day of the training course, this is purely for a Lantra Skills card. PLEASE NOTE:- If you do not wish for a photograph to be taken then you will not be issued with a Lantra Skills card.
- Suitable clothing for carrying out woodchipper operation.