Pesticide Application PA6A - Hand held applicator (0216-54)
Course category:Crops & Pesticides
Upcoming coursesMon 10 Dec Fully Booked
- Sprayer Preparation
- Nozzle Selection
- Sprayer Decontamination
- Maintenance and Storage of the Sprayer
- Legislation and Regulations
- PLEASE NOTE: You will be assessed for this qualification on a separate day to be confirmed on your date of training. The assessment will last approximately 2 hours. Please be prepared to travel back to the centre.
- You should have already taken a PA1 Assessment and passed to attempt the PA6 assessment.
- Please bring:
- Pen and paper
- Lunch and Refreshments (If required)
- Suitable wellington boots, coverall and gloves, you will be required to wear them for the course.
You may also bring your own knapsack sprayer as long as it is not contaminated, which can be used for the calibration exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: If you require the AW Assessment (Spraying near Aquatic Water) please contact the centre as this will be an additional 1/2 days training.