OverviewThis Lantra Awards course covers the theory, update, driver refreshment training and assessment for forklift truck operators. It is designed for operators with some experience who require a Certificate of Basic Training.
PrerequisitesPrevious experience is required.
- Forklift truck stability theory
- Driving and manoeuvring
- Pallet and bulk work
- Practical exercises
- The training and assessment are held over the two days.
- Due to Covid-19 please bring your own food and beverages as we are unable to provide these.
- The suitability of the candidate for assessment is at the discretion of the assessor and further practice or instruction may be required.
- We require a digital photograph which will be taken on the day of the training course, this is purely for a Lantra Skills card. PLEASE NOTE:- If you do not wish for a photograph to be taken then you will not be issued with a Lantra Skills card.
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and boots. Without appropriate footwear, you will not be allowed to attend the course.