Jordans and The Prince's Countryside Fund Sustainable Agriculture Bursary
These scholarships are available only for study at the Royal Agricultural University / University of Reading for students who are undertaking a course in agriculture.
About the scholarship
The Jordans and The Prince’s Countryside Fund Sustainable Agriculture Bursary aims to support undergraduate students to pursue their interest in sustainable agriculture and farming practices. Jordans and the Fund appreciate the importance of these practices and want to encourage the next generation of farmers to explore their full potential.
Students must also fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be aged between 18 – 35
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer for either an agricultural degree at the Royal Agricultural University or a degree at the University of Reading’s School of Agriculture, Policy and Development, starting in September 2019
- Either the Royal Agricultural University or the University of Reading must be your first choice university for your application to be considered
- All applicants must live in the UK
- Have a genuine and demonstrable interest in sustainable agriculture
Successful applicants will receive a £3,000 cash award in their first year and a further £1,000 in both their second and third year of study, to support their academic studies and help to further their interest in and knowledge of sustainable agricultural practice.
How do I apply?
Applicants must fill in the short application form and record a short accompanying video.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to participate in a telephone interview by the end of June 2019.
Deadline for applications
Applications close on 31 May 2019 at 12 noon. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
How will I know if my application has been successful?
Successful applicants will be informed via email once a decision has been made. If you have not heard by the end of June 2019 please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Criteria for award continuation
For complete details about this bursary can be found by clicking the link.
Terms and conditions
You can find full terms and conditions for this bursary by clicking the link.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org