Eduroam allows students, researchers and staff from participating institutions to obtain Internet connectivity across campus
myRAU mobile and desktop app for students
myRAU is an app that collects, displays and pushes information from different RAU systems and brings them together into one customisable tiled interface.
There is a desktop app and a mobile app that are linked together and can be personalised by our students.
- Gateway integration – provides details of your assignments and courses
- Full access to timetables so you can see where you need to be and when
- Library account – keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations
- Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails
- Balances – you can check how much print credit you have, pay course fees
- Important pages – links to all those important pages and documents that you need for your uni day
Downloading the myRAU mobile app
myRAU is available as a mobile application, for iOS and Android.
- Use the appropriate links or QR codes below.
- Alternatively, go to your usual app provider - the App Store or Google Play - and search for "myRAU"
- Download the app
- Login to the app using your usual studentID email (ie firstname.lastname@example.org) and your normal password
Accessing the myRAU desktop app
- Navigate to https://rauhub.mydaycloud.com/
- Login to the site using your usual studentID email (ie email@example.com) and normal password. If you are already logged in to Office 365 you may go directly to myRAU without having to log in