myRAU is an app that collects, displays and pushes information from different RAU systems and brings them together into one customisable tiled interface.
There is a desktop app and a mobile app that are linked together and can be personalised by our students.
- Gateway integration – provides details of your assignments and courses
- Full access to timetables so you can see where you need to be and when
- Library account – keep up-to-date with your borrowing history and reservations
- Email – access to a light version of your mail client so you can keep track of emails
- Balances – you can check how much print credit you have, pay course fees
- Important pages – links to all those important pages and documents that you need for your uni day
Downloading the myRAU mobile app
myRAU is available as a mobile application, for iOS and Android.
- Use the appropriate links or QR codes below.
- Alternatively, go to your usual app provider - the App Store or Google Play - and search for "myRAU"
- Download the app
- Login to the app using your usual studentID email (ie email@example.com) and your normal password
Accessing the myRAU desktop app
- Navigate to https://rauhub.mydaycloud.com/
- Login to the site using your usual studentID email (ie firstname.lastname@example.org) and normal password. If you are already logged in to Office 365 you may go directly to myRAU without having to log in