Managing Your RAU Unicard Account Online
Adding credits to your RAU Unicard account
To add credits to your RAU Unicard Account:
- go to our secure RAU Unicard WebCentre
- if you are a member of staff or current student, log in using your standard RAU username and password
- use your MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card to transfer money to your Unicard account
This facility can also be accessed from:
- Staff: go to the ‘I want to’ section of the Intranet Home page and click the ‘manage my RAU Unicard account’ link which is under the "Staff" section.
- Parents and guardians of students can also use the secure RAU Unicard WebCentre to add credits to a student’s account.
Checking how much money is left in your RAU Unicard account
To check how much money is left in your RAU Unicard account, simply log into the RAU Unicard WebCentre. As well as checking your balance, you’ll also be able to view a full list of all the transactions on your RAU Unicard account.
Cancelling a lost or stolen RAU Unicard
To ensure no one else can use your card if it is lost or stolen, you need to:
- log onto the RAU Unicard WebCentre
- click ‘Cancel My Unicard’
- follow the instructions carefully
Remember – someone else could use credit on your card, so it's important to cancel your card quickly.
Replacement of a lost or damaged card will usually cost £5.
Please take care of your RAU Unicard because if it is damaged, defaced, altered (including using a hole punch) or subject to misuse, your card may become unusable and you will need to purchase a new one.
If your RAU Unicard is stolen and a police crime number or an incident number is given, we will replace it free of charge.
Replacement cards can be obtained from the Porters Lodge.