Returning students

If you have completed one course of study and you are applying for a Student visa to study a new course at RAU, you should apply within three months of the new course start date. You cannot apply for a new Student visa earlier than three months from the course start date. RAU becomes responsible for you as soon as your new visa application is approved.

When to apply for your visa

As you are already studying in the UK you will have to apply for a Student visa for the new RAU course you will be starting in order to register and start your new course.

You will need to submit your passport as part of your application and attend a biometrics appointment. We strongly advise you not to arrange any other travel until your visa is granted.

Please read this section about the timing of your application and more about the items listed below.

  • Background Information Pro Forma (BIPF)
  • Visa Support Team
  • Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
  • Immigration Health Surcharge
  • Maintenance costs and financial requirements
  • Monies paid towards tuition costs
  • Sponsored students