In addition to the foundation degrees and Bachelor degrees available to study at the RAU, the University validates a number of courses at partner colleges.
Below are a list of partner Colleges and the courses they offer:
Askham Bryan College
Askham Bryan College was established more than 65 years ago and has an excellent reputation for the high quality of its land-based education and its veterinary nursing programmes. The teaching staff have a wealth of experience in the land-based industries and strong links with employers. The main campus at York is easily accessible, located just a few miles outside of York city and close to major road and rail networks.
- FdSc Veterinary Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing (top up)
For more details, visit Askham Bryan College.
Berkshire College of Agriculture
Berkshire College of Agriculture (BCA) students can expect an outstanding level of commitment and support. As a land-based centre for research and education for over 70 years, their programmes reflect their heritage and our subject-specific expertise. Set in 400 acres of beautiful countryside, BCA’s campus is fully equipped with modern teaching facilities, an excellent Equestrian Centre, and the outstanding BIAZA accredited Animal Management Centres.
- BSc (Hons) Veterinary Physiotherapy
- FdSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare
- FdSc Ecology and Conservation (subject to validation)
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour Management and Welfare (Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Ecology and Conservation (Top-up) (subject to validation)
For more details, visit Berkshire College of Agriculture.
Bishop Burton College
Bishop Burton College prides itself on being one of the country’s finest land-based colleges, holding Centre of Vocational Excellence status in both agriculture and equine. Bishop Burton offer a range of further and higher education courses, as well as apprenticeships and work-based learning opportunities.
- BSc (Hons) Business Management for the Equine Industry
- BSc (Hons) Equine Science
- BSc (Hons) Equine Therapy and Rehabilitation
- BSc (Hons) Equine Sports Science and Coaching
- BSc (Hons) Equine Health and Nutrition
- FdSc Agriculture
- FdSc Agriculture (Farm Business Administration)
- FdSc Agriculture (Precision Crop Technology)
- FdSc Agriculture (Precision Livestock Farming)
- FdSc Business Management for the Equine Industry
- FdSc Equine Sports Science and Coaching
- FdSc Equine Therapy and Rehabilitation
- BSc (Hons) Agricultural Resource Management (Top-up)
- MSc Equine Performance Science (subject to validation)
For more details, visit Bishop Burton College.
Capel Manor College
Capel Manor College is London’s leading land-based College, combining academic excellence with practical skills in a first-class professional environment. Capel students have the opportunity to gain an internationally recognised qualification, with the prospect of progressing to further study, employment or starting a business venture.
- FdSc Animal Management and Zoology
- FdSc Garden Design and Plantsmanship (subject to validation)
- FdSc Urban Green Space Management (subject to validation)
- BSc (Hons) Animal Management and Zoology (Top-up)
For more details, visit Capel Manor College.
Cirencester College is proud to be working in partnership with the Royal Agricultural University in developing an exciting range of Foundation degrees and Top-up programmes.
As one of only three designated specialist Sixth Form Colleges in the South West, the College’s reputation for excellent teaching, learning, innovation and student support is outstanding, producing consistently high achievement rates and making it one of the highest performing colleges in the country. The programmes offered through the partnership are mainly delivered on the RAU campus and include:
- FdSc Animal Science
- FdSc British Wildlife Conservation
- FdSc Business and Enterprise
- FdSc Environmental Conservation and Heritage Management
For more details, visit Cirencester College.
Kingston Maurward College
Since becoming a College in 1947, Kingston Maurward has created strong links with both rural and business sectors to add relevance to its teaching. Its suite of specialised Higher Education programmes have been developed in collaboration with key partners. Tutors use the College’s 750 acre estate, working farm and state-of-the-art animal science, agritech, horticulture and equine facilities to provide engaging teaching to students, as well as the beautiful Dorset landscape and Jurassic Coast.
- FdSc Applied Agricultural Science
- FdSc Animal Behaviour and Welfare
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Top-up)
For more details, visit Kingston Maurward College.
Established in 1926, Plumpton College has built an excellent reputation for delivering vocational skills training and education from entry level to Masters, in support of the land-based sector and rurally located businesses across the South East.
- BA (Hons) International Wine Business
- BSc (Hons) Viticulture and Oenology
- FdSc Applied Animal Behaviour and Conservation
- FdSc Equine Science and Coaching
- FdSc Sustainable Land Management (subject to validation)
- FdSc Sustainable Land Management (Forestry and Arboriculture) (subject to validation)
- FdSc Veterinary Nursing
- FdA Wine Business
- FdSc Wine Production
- BSc (Hons) Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Top-up)
- MSc Viticulture and Oenology
For more details, visit Plumpton College.
Wiltshire College Lackham With its beautiful landscape and picturesque surroundings, Lackham’s campus offers the perfect backdrop for land-based study. With access to mixed woodlands, an animal centre, zoological garden and fully operational farm, students will benefit from studying in an environment which fully supports practical learning for landbased studies. On site accommodation is supported by excellent facilities, both academic and social. Their communal areas such as the student restaurant and common rooms provide welcoming areas in which to relax.
- FdSc Animal Science and Management
- BSc (Hons) Animal Science and Management (Top-up)
For more details, visit Wiltshire College.