In addition to the foundation degrees and Bachelor degrees available to study at the RAU, the University validates a number of courses at partner colleges.
Below is a list of partner Colleges and the courses they offer:
Askham Bryan College
Askham Bryan College was established more than 65 years ago and has an excellent reputation for the high quality of its land-based education and its veterinary nursing programmes. The teaching staff have a wealth of experience in the land-based industries and strong links with employers. The main campus at York is easily accessible, located just a few miles outside of York city and close to major road and rail networks.
- FdSc Veterinary Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Veterinary Nursing (top up)
For more details, visit Askham Bryan College.
Bishop Burton College
Bishop Burton College prides itself on being one of the country’s finest land-based colleges, holding Centre of Vocational Excellence status in both agriculture and equine. Bishop Burton offer a range of further and higher education courses, as well as apprenticeships and work-based learning opportunities.
- FdSc Agriculture
- FdSc Agriculture (Farm Business Administration)
- FdSc Agriculture (Precision Crop Technology)
- FdSc Agriculture (Precision Livestock Farming)
- FdSc Equine Business elements
- FdSc Equine Science elements
- BSc (Hons) Agricultural Resource Management (Top-up)
For more details, visit Bishop Burton College.
Capel Manor College
Capel Manor College is London’s only specialist environmental college, offering a diverse range of full and part-time courses in further and higher education for school leavers and adults. The College plays a vital role in the green agenda for the capital, equipping the next generation of land-based sector workers with the skills and knowledge needed to help preserve and protect London’s wildlife, national parks and green spaces.
You will benefit from high quality academic and practical teaching across our first-class facilities. This includes the Manor House, laboratories and Capel’s Creatures – home to our growing animal collection. The programmes offered through the partnership are mainly delivered on Capel Manor College's Enfield Campus in North London, and include:
- FdSc Animal Management and Zoology
- BSc (Hons) Animal Management and Zoology (Top-up)
- BSc (Hons) Animal Biodiversity & Conservation (Top-up)
For more details, visit Capel Manor College.
East Durham College
With programme delivery at East Durham College’s Houghall Hall Campus on the outskirts of Durham, students have access to some of the best land-based facilities available in the North thanks to recent extensive redevelopments. New facilities include a brand-new small animal care centre, agricultural centre and equine centre, supported by new science labs and IT suites, all set within a 476 acre estate with working farm, woodland and surrounding countryside.
For more details, visit East Durham College.
Kingston Maurward College
Since becoming a College in 1947, Kingston Maurward has created strong links with both rural and business sectors to add relevance to its teaching. Its suite of specialised Higher Education programmes have been developed in collaboration with key partners. Tutors use the College’s 750 acre estate, working farm and state-of-the-art animal science, agritech, horticulture and equine facilities to provide engaging teaching to students, as well as the beautiful Dorset landscape and Jurassic Coast.
- FdSc Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Conservation
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Conservation (Animal Welfare)
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Animal Collections)
For more details, visit Kingston Maurward College.
Established in 1926, Plumpton College has built an excellent reputation for delivering vocational skills training and education from entry level to Masters, in support of the land-based sector and rurally located businesses across the South East.
- BA (Hons) International Wine Business
- BSc (Hons) Viticulture and Oenology
- BSc (Hons) Veterinary Physiotherapy
- FdSc Applied Animal Behaviour and Conservation
- FdSc Equine Science and Coaching
- FdSc Veterinary Nursing
- FdA Wine Business
- FdSc Wine Production
- BSc (Hons) Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Top-up)
- MSc Viticulture and Oenology
For more details, visit Plumpton College.