What happens now? Find out more about further study, keeping in touch with the RAU and also career opportunities.
After you graduate you may want to explore your career options. You might be considering further study, thinking about starting a business or taking some time out. For those who are considering further study, have a look at our postgraduate courses.
Did you know? From January 2021, all RAC/RAU alumni who are accepted for postgraduate research degrees at the RAU are eligible for a 20% reduction in tuition fees, even if they have previously received an alumni discount on a taught programme.
Additionally, alumni may also be eligible for other funding in the form of scholarships, bursaries and awards.
The 20% reduction in fees is available to visiting students who have completed a minimum of one term of studies at the RAU campus, and also to RAU students studying at one of our UK partner colleges or on one of our International Programmes.
Our careers service is always on hand to help, even after you graduate.
Join the RAU alumni network
The alumni network is a secure online database of RAU alumni who have signed up so that they can keep in touch with the university. Other benifits of joining the alumni network include:
- Keep in touch with and re-establish links with yout friends and classmates
- Update your contact details
- Keep up-to-date with alumni news and announcements (via both the website and our regular e-newsletter)
- Learn more about forthcoming plans for the RAU and get involved with various activities
- Attend social and professional networking opportunities (both on and off campus)
- Search for employment opportunities via the secure online jobs portal. This feature is avaliable only to current students and graduates of the University, with many exclusive jobs being posted regularly.
- Subscribe to our award winning annual alumni magazine, Landmark
Follow the link to join the alumni network.
Any further questions or queries?
If you have any queries regarding your certificate please contact: email@example.com.