The historic University, set in 25 acres of Cotswold grounds provides a spectacular setting for both religious or civil marriage ceremonies, civil partnerships, and wedding receptions. With its Victorian chapel, charming function rooms set in the 16th century Bathurst Wing, and extensive menu of fine food and wines, providing a variety of options for your Cotswold wedding reception
New wedding deals - 2016
Find out about our exclusive wedding deals for 2016. For more information click here.
The perfect venue for your wedding in the Cotswolds
Call us to arrange a visit and visualise your own very special wedding day in our glorious surroundings.
Cotswold Wedding Breakfast packages
- View the Conference Wedding Menu 2015
- Evening buffet menus, canapé selection available on request.
- Our team are able to cater for special requirements and are happy to discuss further menu options.
Cotswold Wedding Wines
The cellars are stocked with a fine range of reasonably priced white, red and sparkling wines to suit all palettes. From a light clean Pinot Grigio to fruity Australian Chardonnay, and from light firm Claret to a fruity distinctive Shiraz-Cabernet. Prices range from £12.75 to £25.00 per bottle. If you would like to see the full range we will be happy to send you a full wine list.
Cotswold Wedding Venue - what's included:
- A dedicated co-ordinator to help you organise every stage of your wedding.
- A choice of reception rooms.
- Use of grounds for photographs.
- Excellent cuisine from our experienced chefs.
- Table settings and fine linen.
- Wedding cake table, cake stand and knife.
- Ample free car parking.
- A dressing room for the bridal party.
Cotswold Wedding Chapel
Should you wish to tie the knot at a private religious ceremony, our picturesque Victorian Chapel, located within the grounds, is fully licensed and available for hire. This can be arranged with the agreement of our resident Chaplain, who is always pleased to meet and discuss formalities with prospective brides and grooms. A number of elegant rooms are available for those wishing to hold their civil marriages or partnerships at the Royal Agricultural University.
Subject to availability the Royal Agricultural University offers excellent value bed and breakfast accommodation for wedding guests wishing to stay overnight.