Current academic regulations
- RAU academic regulations for taught programmes
- Academic regulations for taught programmes addendum - Covid-19 2021 amendments
- Academic regulations for taught programmes addendum - Covid-19 amendments
- Regulations for those research degrees validated by University of Gloucestershire
- Degree outcomes statement
- Exceptions to the RAU academic regulations for QAU taught programmes
- Student handbook, policies and procedures
Quality codes of practice
Our Quality Codes of Practice are currently in development. If you require information about any of our academic policies which are not yet published here please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Programme design and development
- Admissions (in development)
- Learning and teaching
- External examiner code of practice 2022-23
Forms and templates
The forms and templates which support our Codes of Practice are currently in development. If you require any forms or templates which are not published here please contact email@example.com.
Previous academic policies and procedures
You can view previous versions of policies and procedures here.
Student handbook, policies and procedures
The student handbook provides information about all aspects of university life. It contains the sources of help and support available to you, sporting and social opportunities, accommodation and leisure facilities and the key regulations which apply to all students.