Lantra - Advanced
This Lantra Awards course covers the theory, update, driver refreshment training and assessment for forklift truck operators. It is designed for operators with some experience who require a Certificate of Basic Training.
Previous experience is required.
- Forklift truck stability theory
- Maintenance and Pre-start Checks
- Driving and manoeuvring
- Pallet and bulk work
- Operating with Pallets and Loads
- Practical exercises
- Theory Assement
- Practical Assessment
- The training and assessment are held over the two days.
- Please bring your own lunch and cold beverages
- The suitability of the candidate for assessment is at the discretion of the assessor and further practice or instruction may be required.
- We require a digital photograph which will be requested following your booking this is purely for a Lantra Skills card.
- Wear suitable clothing for outside activities, protective steel toecap footwear is a must and gloves (if possible). Without PPE footwear, you will not be allowed to attend the course.
Course Assessment Method
Lantra Awards Certification will be awarded on successful completion of assessment.