Find your way around the campus (Click to open a larger map)
Living on-campus in University accommodation
When you’re at University, your room is your space to call 'home' and where you live can play an important role in making new friends. There are a lot of benefits to living on-campus at the RAU. You’ll get to know the University, have your lectures on your doorstep and be right in the heart of the action.
Welcome to the on-campus student accommodation
We have a mixture of catered and self-catered accommodation with the half board option as standard, however you have the opportunity to upgrade to a fully catered package. The bedrooms are a mixture of standard rooms with shared bathroom facilities, en-suite rooms and twins, and we offer quiet bedrooms for students who prefer a more tranquil environment. Have a look at the halls of residence guide for more details about our halls of residence and the accommodation each of them has to offer.
Your room will not just be a place to study and sleep, it will be your space to call home and the location will play a key part of meeting new people and making new friends.
Living on-campus is a great way to meet fellow students and to be where the action is, and comes with many benefits such as:
- With welfare and pastoral support from tutors, the student support services manager, accommodation officer, student team advice representatives (STARS), and university nurse. There is always someone on hand in the case of an emergency
- Security on-campus to keep you and your belongings safe
- Free internet access in all rooms on our main campus
- You are close to all campus services. The Tithe Barn and bar, The Restaurant, two cafes, library, sports facilities, launderette and university shop
- Prices for half board, full board and self-catered accommodation are shown below. There is also an option for a term time contract (where you occupy the room from 22 September 2019 - 8 December 2019, 5 January 2020 - 22 March 2020 and 19 April 2020 - 7 June 2020 inclusive)
- The housekeeping service means your bedroom is cleaned regularly and the communal bathrooms daily
- The campus is a short distance from Cirencester town centre and a regular free shuttle bus runs from the University to Cirencester and the RAU farms.
Free parking is available on-campus. You just need to apply for a parking permit as part of your online self registration - you will be notified when you can do this. A parking permit is an entitlement to park only if space is available.
Full or half board catering meal options are available in The Restaurant offering a selection of hot and cold dishes. Catering staff are able to cater for special dietary needs but please advise of your requirements at the time of booking your accommodation.
Standard occupancy contract 22 September 2019 - 7 June 2020 inclusive**
|George wing Main Building, Bledisloe Court, Coad Court, Garden House|
|Large standard single||Bledisloe Court||£5,900||£6,697.50|
|Ensuite single||Coad Court, Vic Hughes 2||£7,100||£7,897.50|
|West Lodge, Vic Hughes 1|
Large ensuite single
|Woodlands 1 & 2|
Small ensuite single
A £200 pre-payment is required when booking accommodation (terms and conditions apply). The balance is then due when you start university.
*Half board is based on 14 meals per week (breakfast and dinner).
**Term time occupancy contracts are available in some rooms. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
For queries concerning your accommodation contract please contact email@example.com .
For payment queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.